4.02.2011

Two minutes is enough
To harness pasts needed no more
And so I take my cuff
And roll it up, to fight the lore

I'll wrestle them aground
The memories of stones that I have thrown
The hope I never found
The hearts of men I've never really known

The ways I watched and prayed
And planned and dreamed so endlessly
How I tried so hard each day
To turn a head, to make them see

But time and time again
That game, it left me in despair
Swore I'd never think the same
And I've succeeded seven year'

So this is why the past
No longer follows anywhere
For ever since the last
My heart was changed, and now you're here

I barely feel the pain
The bitterness long, long gone
Purified and plain
As day, clear and bright and strong

My heart can love enough
And more than that you see
My heart can love forever, Love,
Full and proud and tenderly.

No comments:

Post a Comment