12.01.2004

I haven't written anything in months! I forgot I had this thing and then I was avoiding it b/c I couldn't figure out how to make it look good. So now I've changed some things and it looks much better. Hopefully someday I'll have my own website. Oh my...a lot has happened, but I'll pick up with the recent stuff.

I spent Thanksgiving with some friends in New Hampshire. We stayed at my friend Carrie's house, and it was so great to be with her family and to be a part of another family's traditions- Thanksgiving dinner, cutting down a live Christmas tree (something I've never done before!) and decorating it, drinking hot cider, and having a Xmas Movie Marathon! This might sound weird, but I felt like I was part of a family again. I loved everything-- Carrie's parents telling stories about her and her brothers, her aunt calling the wassail "wazzle" (like dazzle), her older brother picking on her (something I'm used to and actually miss), her Grammy wearing her red apron everyday...It was GOOD, like, "God made the earth and it was good" good.

Now, I have 2 1/2 weeks left at the CMC. It's been amazing as most of you have heard. It's going to be so hard to leave...

1 comment:

Lesa said...

Hey Vicki!! I am so glad that you started up on this again! :) I pray that your last couple of weeks at CMC are mind-blowing and amazing...and I can't wait to read about your adventures! :)

Post a Comment